Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Wedding Day to my Colleague and really sorry for not coming..

I was suppose to go to Alor Setar Kedah this Sunday but a lot of things going on so I had to cancel the trip. Actually the trip is to one of our colleague house for his wedding. Well, unfortunately I can't go now. There are several reasons for me not to go such as:-

1. I'll be working on Saturday so I need the Sunday for myself to rest.
2. It will be a long drive and I only like to travel far with my sayang, very close friends and my siblings.
3. My family is coming here so I need to see them coz I really miss my little brother.


So, I think I have good reasons not to go though I feel really bad.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Can't believe, the water is so low in the mornings. Glad you had a wonderful time....

    ReplyDelete