Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1st Wedding this year..

1st November 2009 was a big day for my colleague, Shally. It was her wedding day. Another surprise was, few days before she got married, she go to know that she was pregnant. Im so happy that she's happy. I know that she can't wait to see her baby. Well, actually Shally was the Manager that I hated before. But, as time goes by, when I got to know her, I realize she is a good person. Though she gets angry very fast, but, deep down I know she has a good heart.

Its not like some people in the office whom I know pretended to be nice but actually like to backstab their own so-called friends.

Well, these are the pictures taken during the wedding.

Stand (from left to right): Khairul, their ex-colleague, Cat, James, Groom, Bride, Carmen, Fiona, Mr. Tan Soon Soon
Sit (from left to right): Me, Director (MK), 2nd Director (Jessie), Jessie's daughter (Chloe)



1 comment: