Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bruno The Movie

I watched it last weekend and WTF!!! If I can describe it in 3 words, it will be...


GAY!!

SEX!!

DIGUSTING!!



Nevertheless, I still enjoy watching it. Funny all the way..

Actually this movie was written by Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen) himself and in this movie, Borat became Bruno, who's a gay and went to LA to become a superstar. The storyline is very similar with Borat it's just the concept is different.

I think you guys should watch it because it's hilarious and I got a nightmare after watching it.

Rating: 7/10



3 comments:

  1. I see similarities in Bruno's pose and yours in the website header! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah? u got nightmare heh?? adoi. im scared. wakakaka. ok2, will watch it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!!! I just realized that.. how do u know it was me...

    ReplyDelete