Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Monday, December 7, 2009

RM300 and a girl named Aida

My goodness.. This RM300 and this girl are giving me headache. Well, actually it is about this girl named Aida who resigned without notice and she just ran away and leaving all her responsibilities to a new girl (been working for only 1 month) just like that.

After resigning, I found out that she still have an outstanding salary of RM300++. The problem now is the company is forcing me to trace for that girl so that we can pay her the money. After weeks of hard work, I managed to find her and when I problem is almost solved, this Marketing Manager ask me to tell her that the money will only be given to her if she comes to see her personally and submit her resignation letter.

So, now, the girl doesnt wanna see her so she gave up on the money. The problem is the company does not want to keep the money due to some rules and regulations and now Aida will disappear again and it's either the problem will be solve or I will have to start all over again.

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion: Get your company (I assume is HR) to talk to the Marketing Manager. Because the Marketing Manager is making it hard for nothing.

    Perhaps want to see in person to give a scolding, but what's the use? The staff already gone and has no intention to work there again.

    ReplyDelete