Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Friday, December 4, 2009

Kim Kardashian is such a natural beauty


Thanks to Glamour magazine and OMG for sharing this photo of Kim Kardashian.

Well, even without make up, she still looks good, moreover, I think she looks even better without make up. Just looking at her taking picture which will be publish in a magazine makes me like her more. This is an attitude that will change women's mind. We girls need to realize that make up is just an accessories and no matter what, our natural look will always still be the best. Soo...

LOOSE THAT EYELINER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Never wore makeup without reason. I dunno, I think that I look okay without it. It's just not my thing to get glammed up.

    And I agree. The whole, cover-this-zit-with-with-a-million-layers-of-powder advice people give makes others forget what true beauty is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true...its good that u never wore makeup..coz u'll get addicted unless you're as lazy as me..

    ReplyDelete