Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Holiday in Sabah - Part 1 (Monuboh)

I decided to join my aunts and cousins to catch fish in the sea and some of the Kadazan people call this way of catching fish as "Monuboh".

We went to the Lokawi at 5.30am when the sea water is low. Imagine... We walked till we reach to a stage where we were surrounded by corals. At the end of the day, I was over-exhausted with my pain on my foot due to the corals that I have to step though I was wearing shoes.

It was 6.00 when I took this photo. We were walking halfway.

See all the corals. IT'S A LOT!!!

My niece caught something. She actually caught more fishes than me.

My 'sinaging'. That is what we called it. These are all the fishes that I caught.

I caught this one and Im so proud of it. We called it, "Nemo's friend".

Me!! Hahaha...

I just took this photo coz I was wondering who made this hole.

The beach was full of starfishes. I joked and asked my niece to pick all the starfishes and make starfish soup.

Resting after eating while waiting for 2 more aunts to come back.

The crab caught by my 8 years old nephew.

2 comments:

  1. The beach is really wonderful. It's amazing how you can walk out to corals, and catch starfish and crabs.

    I think of PD, where we can hardly find any thing alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. We caught the starfish by the beach and its a lot there.. FYI, to walk there is okay but to walk back is so damn tiring that I have to stare on the ground all the way so that I wont be seeing the distance that we had to walk..

    ReplyDelete