Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

R.I.P Aaron

I just reached my office and my friend texted me. She said our dear friend, Aaron passed away this morning. Im speechless.. Im still shocked with the death of my friend, Rikie, and now this!!!!??

One thing for sure, you'll never know when is the Grim Reaper coming to get you. Maybe you're next, or me, or the person you really love. So, always appreciate your life no matter how bad it is that sometimes you feel like you just want to end this life because life's miserable. That's wrong!!! No matter how miserable it is, we can always change it because it is never too late unless you're dead and you're standing there in the crowd, looking at your own dead body, while others are crying.

Emo Mode~~

2 comments:

  1. RIP to him

    http://blog.thesutras.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sad. I totally agree with you. We need to appreciate our lives as it is.
    May Aaron's soul rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete