Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

R.I.P Rikie

I got a message yesterday evening saying "Let's pray for Rikie. He's in critical condition." I asked my boyfriend to call his brother-in-law to ask how's he doing and he said he had just went for his operation and waiting for his body to react or otherwise, he'll die.

I was feeling uneasy and I insisted that we go to the hospital. It was at 4th floor Serdang Hospital. As we reached, someone came to my boyfriend and said, "RIKIE'S GONE"

I can't believe it till I saw everyone's crying. I really didnt want to cry but to see his brothers, dad and relatives, I can't stop my tears from flowing. It was so sad.

After a while, we decided to see him for the last time. Outside the door was his wife, pregnant with his first baby and due in one more month, crying endlessly. She looked at me and said, "Dia tiada suda..."meaning, he's gone. My eyes started to get teary again and I hugged her and said, "June, ko akan ok juga tu..."(June, you'll eventually be ok..) I cannot say anything else.

I went to the room where he was laid. There, I saw him for the last time.

END

2 comments:

  1. Oh My God! I am really sorry for you and all of Rikie's family members. Loss is always really hard to bear. I will pray for everyone. May God give them the courage to overcome their loss!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete