Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New job tomorrow.. Good bye old job..

Gonna start my new job tomorrow. Same position though but different company. Located in Puchong. Well, leaving my old company is like "At last!!! I can breath again!!!" Actually, I like my old job but the environment made me sick. How can they say I don't appreciate them when Im always on their back helping them?

When the manager was not around for a week, who helped them with their operations?

When there was no one to help them to fold and put tags on the 20k towels till late at night, who came and brought 3 other friends to help? In return, you paid me as if Im a part-timer when the rest of the people got their incentives and commissions... Thats UNFAIR!!!

When I was following procedures and wanted them to collect the money according to our standard, the fat marketing manager said I don't appreciate you for helping to collect money. Ended up, you guys lost 3k worth of cash. Hahaha...

Ok..Actually, I don't hate everyone there. I just don't like the old lady there (she's 42 but she looked older than my mom and dressed up worse than my grandma..LOL) and the fat Marketing Manager who thinks she can see ghost. To my surprise, Im not the only one that hated them but, there was one time that the whole office stop working and gossiped about them. I was shocked to see that the whole office don't like them except for the big director.

By the way, now I should think to the future. Just forget about the bad 6 month experience and from what I see, the new office is farrrrrRrrrr better than the old one. and guess what... I GOT MY OWN OFFICE...

No comments:

Post a Comment