Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The new house...

My sister moved in to the new house last Saturday.. Also, her fiance came from Sabah on that very same day also.. Me and cyg? Well, we just do not have the mood to move in yet.. We actually moved someof our stuffs (like, ermmm...., box shelfs, 2 table fans and ohya..my sister took some of my hangers last night.)

Actually I cant wait to move out of my current but I guess we're just too busy now with work that we had to wait.

Ohya, last night they (my sister and her fiance) came to my house and they said that house hot rat. The funny thing is, they didn't even kill the read. Instead, the chase it out of the house. Ended up, the rat kept coming in the house using the back door and still they chase it away. At last, when they got fed up of the rat, they stuck some clothes under the door s that the rat won't come in. But, when I move in there, I'll make sure that the rat will be gone forever (the killing will be handled by cyg la... I just give the order..)

Ok then..Time for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment