Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love my job..

Today is the first time I feel so happy in the office. I was actually thinking not to go to work today coz Barry was supposed to go for interview this morning, so, there was no one to send me to work (fyi, my cas is being used by my elder sister to go to work). So ended up my sister sent me to work since her working hour starts at 10am.
Well, it seemed like everybody was in a very good mood. Actually, the director did scolded my manager this morning but I kinda already used to it. What I like about today?
** I LOVE numbers!!!
** My fierce director kinda made us laugh today.. She's actually very cute when she tells jokes..
** Manager belanja makan...Nyum..Nyum..Curry Mee!!!
** For the first time, the play English songs in the office.. Its not that I dont like Chinese songs. Its just that the radio reception here is not good, so, the 'grrrrrzzzzzzzz' sound is louder than the songs played. But now, they are playing CD's and I feel soooooo energetic!!!

WORK!!WORK!!WORK!!

1 comment: