Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Finance Manager annoys me!!


Im just so fed up with my Finance Manager. She just cant stop talking adn she doesnt want to listen. It's true that she's training me but she doesnt have to talk for hours just to tell me that RHB Bank doesnt have a cheque machine than scans cheques. Duh!! I know lah... I have Maybank and CIMB account and Both the banks has both scan and non-scan cheque deposit machine.

The day before I actually almost want to call her 'STUPID'. Well, actually she's not stupid. I was just so angry since she doesnt let me talk. She actually doesnt let me finish my question before answering it. Ended up, she spent hours just explaining things that I already know. Actually, my question was ' If I'm using the RHB cheque deposits(no scanning), so I have 4 cheques and I have 4 receipts (where these receipts do not tells which receipt belongs to which cheque), can I just attach any receipt to any cheque?'

Her answer was, 'You do not understand...There are 2 types of cheque deposit machine which are the.. bla.. bla.. bla..' Repeating the same thing again and again...

Suddenly I exploded and raised voice " Miss. S, can you pls stop. Can you please let me finish my question before answering it?" At last, she let me finish my question. And guess what was her answer...THE SAME THING!!!

So I said, I better dont ask anymore. The more I ask, the worse it will get. I don't want to listen to her mumble again and again coz it will make me even more angry. Furthermore, there is no use talking to people who do not understand.
>
HAJOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahaaaha...I just love this pic. BTW, I think most of us got to do what we got to do, like it or not...earn a living, no? TQ 4 coming by my blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete