Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Love Transformers BUT.....

I watched Transformers last Saturday with 'cyg'. Yah!!Yah!! I know it was kinda late to talk about Transformers since I guess the Transformers fever is cooling down now, but, who cares...
Ok... I was very excited to watch the movie since we've been waiting to watch the sequel of the movie.. For me, the whole movie was great but there was only 1 problem. I thought I was the only one who doesnt really like the part so I kept quiet about it especially to 'cyg'. You guys know la... If we comment something about a movie (especially if it's a negative comment) to people that are hardcore fanatic, you know what will happen to you... I guess somebody's gonna get hurted real bad..
But few days after watching the movie, 'cyg' suddenly started the conversation about the movie. Wowww... To my amazement, he also felt the same way as I was about the movie. We felt there was something wrong. So, what was wrong...?
First, we feel that the fighting movement is too fast that sometime we do not know which one is the good side and which one is bad. Since there was a lot of fighting scene, trying to catch all those scene made me dizzy..Heehe...
Second is when Sam met the 4 Primes.. There was something wrong there.. Like 'tak masuk akal'!!
But then, this is just my opinion about the movie.. Overall, I think it's a great movie and I cant wait for the next sequel...

No comments:

Post a Comment