Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love my job but she's driving me crazy!!!

Seriously, I love my job. I enjoy what Im doing. This is one of the things that I am good at.



BUT!!!



I dislike my finance manager. She is driving me crazy. Just yesterday, my heart felt like bursting. Today, I feel like I can attack her anytime and when I dont feel like attacking her, I feel like strangling myself. I feel lucky that Im not insane, if not..... I need a break. Guess I should watch movie today or just chill somewhere before I get crazy by her..

3 comments:

  1. Why not u confront her? ask her nicely or tell her actually she giving u some problem... believe me, If u nvr try.. u nvr know the outcome. True story happen here, where I wrote a very long email to my director how he made me feel under appreciated:
    http://heartboxx.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-standout-in-life-true-story-email-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're always gonna face characters that test your patience and so you should rise to the challenge and BE PATIENT (:

    You'll be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi.. just dropping by~!
    I can understand how u feel also.. ='(

    ReplyDelete