Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jalan-jalan cari makan at Sri Murni SS2

I bet everyone who lives somewhere in KL must know Sri Murni.. If you've been to Sri Murni, you will know how famous is it by looking at the crowd.

Well, last week I went there with my sister, her fiance, my boyfriend and cousin. My sister wanted to 'belanja makan'.. We ordered 5 types of food which are Nasi Goreng Lamb Chop, Nasi Goreng Napoleon, Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop and the most famous Nasi Goreng Bacon and Roti Hawaii.. My sister paid around RM90 but it's worth paying since the food is good and the size of 1 meal is consider big (for us la...).

Here's some of the pictures which we have taken. For your information, we didnt see our litter cousin for quite some time now so last week was the time to 'melepaskan rindu'..


Makan Time.. Guys=Eat First, Girls=Take Photo first, the foods come second


My sister's Nasi Goreng Bacon


While waiting...Camwhoring..

Camwhoring again..


We're just trying to give the best pose..



I cant stop but looking at my cousin (green shirt)...She's so cuteee...

8 comments:

  1. hahaha....go la...sure satisfied..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kehkehkeh. yeah, ur cousin look so cute heh? u like her? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...of coz i like her..she's my cousin mah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. so true.. When I go out eat with my friends... photos first eat later! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse me...If ur reading this, I wanna ask, what's the standard price having a meal in Sri Murni? I would like know...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On second thought....looking at the nasi goreng bacon, it doesn't look that appetizing...LOL

    Now I realise, it's not really bacon cuz pork is not served...LOL...silly me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam Sammy: Hurm..I guess last time the price is standard nasi goreng price..But now, since their popularity has gone up, the price also gone up. Lamb Chop is around RM15

    ReplyDelete