Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cody is finally here..

I had to control my trip to Genting Highland this weekend due to Cody. I was actually thinking of taking him this Sunday but since I can's wait to see him, I cancelled my trip and decided to pick him up today instead. He's still not used to staying in his new home so I had to be with him almost all the time. But so far, he's been good, actually better than I expected. He's been very playful and didnt whine so much unless he is being put in his cage. So, since he does not want to sleep in his cage, we decided to let him sleep in front of our room door. Well, I just hope he does not pee in front of my door.

3 comments:

  1. not yet...he's very naughty..doesnt even want to take picture..maybe he's very excited..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must post the pic of ya doggy soon ler... XD
    Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also clicked on ya ads oredi... ^^

    ReplyDelete