Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I was not defending the thief

Last week I was called by one of the director. She was talking about how I cannot defend someone who has stole company's money. Actually she was talking about this girl who had worked with the company for so long and she is also my friend.

The story is like this..

This girl, let me just call her Siti, she has been taking outlet's money. The first time she took it was about RM3k. That time, since I was still under probation and still training under my Finance Manager, I had to consult on everything with her. So, when I get to know about Siti taking the money, I consulted her immediately. She told me that we should wait for a while because who knows Siti will eventually pay back the money withing a few days. But, after few weeks, she hasnt give back the money, while me and my Finance Manager acted like we did not know anything about she taking moneys from outlet. After a while, we had to tell our Marketing Manager, whom is Siti's head and she got so furious. I was scolded really bad by my Marketing Director and Marketing Manager though my Finance Manager had told them that it was her fault since she was the one who told me not to tell them immediately.

Last 2 weeks, the same thing happened. The outlet called me to tell me that their money was short by RM700 since Siti has taken it to pay her credit card. So I told my Marketing Manager immediately so that she can take action. I thought it will end there and I thought I have done my part.

So, as I have told earlier, My Marketing Director called and said to me that why should I defend a thief. She's like scolding me and I was so confuse. The day after that, I got to know that, my Marketing Manager kept it a secret from my Marketing Director in order to save Siti. So, my Marketing Director thought that I was also involve with that Manager because we are friends with Siti and that is why I got a warning from my director.

I am so bloody angry when I think back about it that I feel like I want to talk to talk to that Markeing Manager tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment