Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First time working in outlet

I'm still waiting for my sister to come back from work. I bought during from Jusco just now so waiting for her so that all of us can eat together. So, while waiting, I guess I better write something.

Ok.. Today, my director called me. She told me that next month I need to work in our outlet in Alamanda for 15 days. She told me that all I need to do is sit at the counter and wait for money to come. Hahaha.. I guess not!! Since I'll be working there for a while, I must also help them to boost the sale. Actually, Im both happy and sad to work there. Why??

Happy because:-
1. I don't have to see the other manager's face for 15 days. She's nice actually but she gets on my nerves sometimes.
2. I can claim overtime and claim(hopefully...).
3. It will be more flexible. It won't be as hectic as in the office.

Sad because:-
1. I need to work both Saturday and Sunday.
2. 12 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment