Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Friday, September 11, 2009

Malay Drama...?I Like!!!

Im talking about the Malay drama shown in TV3, Nur Kasih (click on the link to watch the drama)..Well, so what if I like to watch Nur Kasih.. Some people might think that watching Malay drama is so lame but I actually like it especially this drama and to be frank, I cant wait for Friday to come so that I can watch the next episode. Today I had to watch the drama alone since my boyfriend is so busy helping me with the policy translation which I was asked to do by our company director.

Ok..so back to the drama.. I would like to tell a little bit of the story just in case you guys out there do not know what this drama is all about. Its actually about this two brothers who has different characters, Aidil and Adam, and a girl named Nur Amina. Adam has a girlfriend in Australia and was forced to marry Nur Amina and of course he insisted since he loves his gorlfriend. On the other hand, Aidil, the elder brother likes Nur Amina.

Adam ended up marrying Nur Amina since it was his father last wish before he died but after his father died, he left Nur Amina and when back to Sydney when everybody else thought Nur Amina has also joined him to Sydney. Nur Amina went to Kuala Lumpur and there she studied and became a successful architect, whereas, Adam became a successful architect as well and married his girlfriend Katrina but due to his habit of drinking alcohol, both of them met a car accident and their baby died during that accident. Because of that, he went to jail and.......Well, you guys had to watch it yourself..Hehehe....


Hope you guys like it...

2 comments:

  1. I Love Nur Kasih Too... Hehe... Now I Upload The Movie On My Blog... You Can Download Full Episode For Free...

    Come And Visit Me At
    http://tanyaareal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete