Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Monday, September 28, 2009

I was just testing you...

WTH!!!! I seriously hate when people use the phrase ' I was just testing you' to blame other people and not take responsibilities. I was in that situation once. It happened when I was given a report by the marketing manager and i was asked to keep it in my record. After one week, there were some problem with the other company (we have 2 companies where I handle one of the company, the another company is being handled by our Finance Manager) regarding its stocks. Apparently, I was supposed to show the report to my Finance Manager in order for her to maintain her record. So, she scolded me like hell and asked me who gave me the report and instructed me to keep it? So, I told the that the Marketing Manager asked me to do so, and when she was called, she got so scared and nervous and in order for her not to get the blame, she said, "Auddra, actually I was just testing you..." I cannot say more when she said that.. But I learned my lesson. Never trust anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment