Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hope the 2 guys who attacked my dad enjoy the money they got from my dad...

'Sigh'...Last week it was about my father's friend being attacked by a crocodile..This week my father was attacked after withrawing RM600 from his bank by this 2 guys. Well, he was actually about to reach his car when he was attacked from the back with a knife. All that he heard from one of the guy was "Duit atau Nyawa?"/"Money or Life?" and of course he gave all of his money.
So last night I called him just to chit-chat with him and it was strange when he seemed to not to have a good mood. At first he didnt want to tell what actually happened to him but after a while, he gave up since I didnt stop asking. I told him that we will replace back the money but he insisted. Instead, he said he will borrow some money from his friends. So I got angry la because I dont want him to burden himself with debt. I told him, it's better if his daughters give him money than asking for debt. At last he agreed and today I sent him RM700.
Im just glad nothing happened to my dad...If not...

4 comments:

  1. wahhh...poor ur dad.its good to know ur dad is alrite...

    nice of him becoz having a kind daughter like u...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah syukur ayah tak apa2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fight with robbers. It's not worth to lose your life over RM600.

    The robbers will face punishment somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aidi-Safuan: yah..just so glad that he's alright..hahah...it is our responsibility..
    Bitter Sweet: Syukurrrrr....hehehe...
    Nikeez: True..my father's life is not worth money...

    ReplyDelete