Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

aCEpOS OH...aCEpOS...

My company has started to use this new system called AcePos.. All these while, I have been using UBS for my accounts and when I joined this company, they havent started their accounting system. Actually they do have their accounts which they outsource from outside. So, now I have to start from basic. Seriously, I do not have any idea on to how to operate this system. I have tried keying in my transactions but it does not appear in my trial balance, profit and loss account as well as balance sheet. The only thing that I can view is my ledger. Time is ticking and the report needs to be submitted next month.. Just crossing my fingers hoping things will get better soon...'sigh'

2 comments:

  1. eventually it'll get better. hehe.. after you've get used to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There,

    I'm Nicholas from Ace Software, saw and read through your post, do you need any assistance at the moment ?

    THanks =)

    ReplyDelete