Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yeehaaaa!!!! 1 Day to go...

YES!!YES!!! I've been waiting for this day... I've been wanting for this day to come. What day and why is it so special..? I've been wanting to go back to Sabah for a long time (well, 2 years to be exact). The last time I went back was only for 3 days where the 1st day I had to spend the whole day in the hospital and I had to use the 2 days left as efficient and as fast as possible. Within that 2 days, I manage to...go to my brother's concert (from the 1st performance till end..), go out with my friends and sisters after the performance(well, I had to go out with them simultaneously coz I don't have much time), go back to both of my kampung (manage to play kua-merah and won RM15) but I didnt get to meet my grandpa coz he was out fishing, and...as for my lil brother's gift..I learned his dance which he performed during that night (it was a Highschool Musical dance and he was very excited teaching me the steps...)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment