Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Elder sister engagement party

It was held on the 20th of June. To be frank, I was quite nervous about it. I was actually nervous to see how my grandpa (mama's dad) would react when he sees my dad (my grandpa doesnt really like my dad actually) and also how my mom's reaction after not seeing my dad for almost 20 years.

So, how was it? Well, it went so well, I mean even better than I expected. I was very happy to see how well my mom's side treated my dad's side. Overall, everyone had so much fun!!

Below are some of the pictures...


THEM with me anf my friends..


Me and my good friends..


With Brian's grandma and cousins





My sister future mother-in-law
















Happy Engagement Ceara and Brian




My brother and sisters. and future bro-in-law..There will be 2 Brians in the family now...heheh..




No comments:

Post a Comment