Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Monday, June 8, 2009

Im HomeLess

Actually Im not.....

I have been very busy finding house for me and my sister to stay.. Btw, there will be 4 of us staying..Me, my boyfriend, my sister and her fiance..Don't really know where to stay actually and which area is the most strategic for us to stay..Well, actually my sister is working in Ampang, me in Puchong and Barry in Cyberjaya. So, maybe Barry can send me to work and my sister can use my car to work and that is why we're trying to find a place to stay somewhere in the middle of Ampang and Cyberjaya.

Actually, we were thinking of staying somewhere in Bukit Jalil but seems like its too expensive.. Our budget is only around RM600 - RM800 per month. Earlier this evening we went to Turf View. Well, actually I kinda like that place. The biggest unit is about 1400 s.f with 4 rooms and I really loved it especially because it has big living room and balcony. But, my mom ended up not liking that place. She said the deposit is too expensive which is 3 months deposit + 1 month rental + agreement = (RM850*3) + RM850 + RM200 = RM3600. VERYYYY EXPENSIVE!!!

So now, I guess we will just have to wait for Barry to come back from Sabah, which is today. Apart of missing him and can't wait to see him, we need him to be there to see another house in Puncak Jalil. It seems like the house is affordable and big(double storey terrace house). Im not quite sure why is it cheap but according to my sister's fiance, it is difficult to find public transport over there (which is okay to us..) We'll just see how it turns out...

Quote for today:-
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

No comments:

Post a Comment