Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Upcoming Chinese New Year


Any plans? I've none.. Im hoping something comes up and we actually have something to do during Chinese New Year.

My families are going back to Sabah. My sister and her fiance are going back next Thursday I guess so, me and my boyfriend will be alone at home along with Cody (our bodyguard)..

Well, Im thinking of not thinking of anything to do now coz if I plan earlier, it will end up failing. So, I'll do a last minute plan. Actually, Im quite good at last minute plans.

So, my cousin will be coming over from Johor. My mom asked us to use her car and stay at their house. Hey.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH STAYING AT MY HOUSE AND USING MY MY CAR??

Ok then.. Enjoy your holiday and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment