Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My mom and her appendicitis..

I took half day leave yesterday just to visit my mom. My sister and her fiance visited her the day before and told me that she looked pale. Actually, on Friday night, she had been complaining about the pain in her stomach, so, on Saturday morning she was brought to Sime Darby Healthcare to see what's going on. After some checkups, the doctor identified that she has appendicitis and was admitted right away. I think she went for her operation on the same day itself.


What made me angry was the fact that my younger sister didn't even know that she was admitted to the hospital and my mom had undergone a surgery. I even called her that Saturday itself to see what she doing and have a small talk. Apparently, she was still sleeping and everyone has gone out.

Ok..So, back to my story... Yesterday I told her that I was going to come over. WHAT HAPPENED?? She has forgotten that I was coming and went out for shopping. I was like.. "What!!! You're sick and you still have that energy to go out and shop??"

Well, I guess, she's just a Superwoman..

No comments:

Post a Comment