Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Heidi Montag can't dance? It's a shame..

Previously, I don't know who's Heidi Montag. Seriously, I don't give a damn.

So, how did I get to know her? HEIDI MONTAG 10 PLASTIC SURGERY IN A DAY of course.. Seriously, I like to see the transformation from ugly to pretty, or from pretty to ugly or maybe from ugly to uglier..

Im here not to talk about her 10 plastic surgeries in one day coz I think it's fine. It's her body.. It's her face..So..SO WHAT!!

Here I wanna comment about this video. I think she's Britney Spears wannabe. I don't like Britney Spears singing but I adore her moves. Britney Spears can dance.



On the other hand, Heidi Montag is disaster. She can't move (ok..maybe she can move a little..) but to pull out a dance like that.. She has failed. I think for Britney to dance like that, it will be a piece of cake.

Just look at her. She's out of tempo. Everything she does is like fast foward. She's sexy indeed but with that dance, she doesnt look sexy at all. Look at those girls behind her.. They can dance. I bet, if all of them were wearing the same clothes as what she wearing, people won't notice her at all. Or people will notice coz she has the weirdest moves among all of them..

if Britney vs Heidi???

Britney WINS

1 comment: