Hey You....Yes You... Click Me..

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lazy or Stupid... ?

This morning I was asked to order few ribbons for the receipt printer. Each outlets has different type of model. So, I had to call each outlet to ask for the printer model.

WHAT DID I FOUND OUT???


Some of the outlet workers don't even know what is a printer. I don't know whether they really don't know or they are just lazy. One of the girls that I talked to does not even know where did the receipt came from and fyi, she has been working in the outlet for 2 months. Maybe they don't know what is printer so I had to translate to Malay. I used the word 'pencetak bil' but still they don't understand. I ask them, "Do you know where the bills are printed after you make any transactions?'' They keep on answering me, "Tak tau la kakak..You call petang la."

If they are really they STUPID and don't know, then I really pity them and the supervisor should be blamed. But if they're lazy.... I seriously don't know what to do coz If I report, they they will sure 'KENA KAW KAW'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment